Friday, February 26, 2010

Let's Go to the Movies!

Please see post below for Fairy Fun Fridays card
Hi!  Just me again...  I know - you haven't seen a card from me in ages and then I go and whip up two at once - lol!  Well, that's how it goes.  Every other week is Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and this is the week for my DT card.  So every other week you get a 'two for one' deal - isn't that wonderful? Hee hee!!!

So this week's challenge is a movie theme.  I thought that this image from Karen's Doodles was perfect - not to mention just adorable : )  You can purchase this digi from Karen Here.
I've colored this image with copics and accented with Diamond glaze (eyes, popcorn tub and shoes).  I've also used Clear atyou Spica pen on her dress, ribbons, socks and lid on her drink.
 MS punch for 'lace' border; ribbon and gems from Michael's and the 'ticket' from Miss Cutiepie - a freebie (sorry, I don't have the link to her blog).

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 5 begins today with a movie theme.  Get those brain cells in gear and show us your stuff!!!  Oh... and don't forget to check out the DT's creations.  You'll find soooo much inspiration!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday
Lexi's Creations 
Crafty Catz - fancy edge and ribbon


Thanks so much for stopping by : )  I really really (did I say 'really'?) appreciate it!  Please leave me a comment to say hello.  It's always so nice to hear from you!

Next time won't be so long before I show ya something new...  and soon I'll have some fab news to share with ya, so stay tuned : )

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

21 comments:

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

What a super fun card and beautifully coloured. Thanks for your prayers Lori xx

Juanita said...

How cute is that adorable image. So perfect for this challenge. The color combo is awesome and the bow is perfect.

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Lori! Love that KD image!!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lori

What a super card, love all the details.

Hugs Ali x

Krista said...

Your card is amazing. I LOVE the image. What a perfect interpretation of the challenge. Wish I had thought of it=)

Jackie Randolph said...

Lori, this card is adorable, your colouring is amazing!! Oh and that yummy ribbon. I just love Karen's images.

Unknown said...

Too cute Lori!

xoxox

Lexi said...

Oh wow this is adorable...I love it! Thanks for playing along at Lexi's Creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

Saskia said...

Oooh... so cute! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Doodles with this beautiful card!

Saskia :)

Anonymous said...

This little image is so adorable, and perfect for the theme! Your coloring is amazing, and all the details are fabulous! I love this cute card, Lori!
Hugs,
April

cheryl said...

wow wow hun this is amazing adore that image and such stunning detail and colurs hugs cheryl xxxx

IsabellasSketchbook said...

Very nice coloring and layout.

carol said...

OOOh WOW adorable image and another fantastic card for the challenge, love the colours you've used, thanks again for including craftycatz in your challenge roundup, x carol

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
Another gorgeous card,love the image,thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Lori, The image is adorable and your colouring is perfection, a very beautiful card. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Deb said...

gorgeous card, this image is so fun and so cute, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Kelly said...

This image is a-dor-able and you did a great job with it Lori.

cats whiskers said...

I just love this card so cute and fantastic colours and image dear, I have so missed visiting you glad to be back
Hugs Jacqui x

LINDA said...

This is just adorable!! Such a darling little image and colored perfectly!!! Great papers and Love the details..
Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Loz said...

Hi Lori! This card is fab! Love the colour combo and that sweet image!

Unknown said...

I've gone an bought this image as well as the little boy and the pair as I love them so much!! lol

Just to let you know Lori, I have told Mark its your fault I had to buy them...hehe xx

Lou x

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails