Monday, February 1, 2010

I've Received Mandy's Candy!

Happy Monday!  Did you have a great weekend?  Mine was rather long since my hubby had four - yes count em - four days off!  We got a lot of things accomplished though and even had some fun :D

Today I wanted to share with you a surprise I found waiting for me in my mailbox.  Here is a photo of the goodies I found as I ripped the package open - hee hee!
 
Isn't it all lovely?  There is a great selection of embossed cards with envies, some beautiful blue flowers and ribbon as well as two clear stamps - wow!

I want to say 'Thank You!' and to give a huge shout out to Mandy at Crafty Fox Cards.  She so generously sent me this from her recent Blog Candy.  There was one winner, but then she decided to give a few more small prizes - and I got to be one of the small prize winners - yay!  So Mandy, thank you so much - I love it!

If I have received candy from you in the past and I didn't publicly thank you, please receive apology and my public Thank You! now.  I'm just learning the ropes of blogland etiquette!  So here's to the following lovely and generous ladies:

Oh, I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.  It feels kinda like winning an emmy - lol!  Make sure to go and visit their blogs, they are all very talented and have such beautiful hearts!!!

I love you all : )

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~


10 comments:

Stef H said...

wooo hooo. what a great package. those cards are gorgeous!

hugs :)

Jennifer said...

You lucky girl.

Rhonda Miller said...

WooHoo!! What a nice surprise. Congrats.

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Hi Lori - this was sure a lovely candy win... Mandy at Crafty Fox Cards is soooooooooooo generous... well done and I hope you have a fab crafting day :D xx

Unknown said...

Lori, I think you are one of the luckiest people I know! lol
What lovely candy! I have got some of the Forever Friends cards and haven't used them yet, will be good to see what you come up with to inspire me ;o)

Congratualtion on all you wins you lucky lady!!

Hugs and best wishes,

Lou x

Anonymous said...

woo hoo lori! congrats on all your goodies!!! have fun playing :)

sarabeth

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Wow thats a lot of candy!! lol, good for you! Thanks for posting my DT call on your sidebar and for visiting my blog today!

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Lori, my sweet friend,thanks so much for your lovely comments and Birthday Wishes, I don't know all the rules either there should be a list to check when we get a blog started lol, well done on your prize, enjoy, hugs Liz xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Hi Lori, I just wanted to thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog, it really lifted my spirits.
xxx

cheryl said...

ohh great package hun have fun with these hugs cheryl xxxx

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails