Thursday, February 4, 2010

Prima Ballerina

Have you tried to guess my CANDY which is coming soon???  My last hint was that it's name has 8 letters in it...  Here's another hint:  you can color it once or you can color it up to 8 times!  Curious yet?  You'll be wanting your crafty hands on this.  Don't miss out!

The Fairy has been busy creating super delicious cuties for us.  Have you taken a peek at the store lately?  You'll find Prima Ballerina there waiting for you to download!  Once you have your image, head on over to Fairy Fun Fridays to see the sketch and enter the challenge.  You never know, the prize may have your name on it!  Here's what I came up with this week:
Supplies Used:
Copics
Tutu and slippers - BV000 BV00 BV04
Skin - C1 C3 C5 R10
Ears and nose - R10 R11 R34
Stardust Stickles on tutu
Diamond Glaze on nose and slippers
Digi paper by Aimee Asher
Oval and scallop nesties
CBEF - Swiss Dots
Punches by EK Success
Ribbon and gems from stash
Flowers from Beverly's and Joann's

I was hoping to see some shine here from the Diamond Glaze. You can see it on her nose, but not on the slippers...

I used pop dots only at the bottom edge of her tutu to lift it up :D I also used pop dots under the image and under the oval for more dimension.

I am entering in the following challenges:

Don't forget to head on over to Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge Blog to get some more inspiration and view the loveliness that the other DT members have for you!  I'm looking forward to seeing your entry :D

Now, I'm off for a night out with the girls - yay!  It's been a very long time since I've had a 'play date!' - lol!  Hoping you are all staying warm and having fun with your crafting goodies.

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

24 comments:

Lori said...

Lori - Oh My goodness! I love this. Where the heck did you get that perfect DP. And your colouring, and the flowers, OMG, love it!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What an adorable card! Love how you popped up her tutu.

Cecelia said...

That is a very cute ballerina mouse! I also like your use of the purple. I have not seen much of that color used lately;0) Super cute card! xx

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Lori this is to DIE FOR! Way too cute, seriously!

xoxox

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh so pretty Lori! Love your coloring and the pretty flowers!

Julye said...

Hi Lori, hope you had a great play date, love your card that will sure make some girly very happy thanks for sharing Julye

☼ Cheryl* said...

That is soooo cute, Lori!!!

Deb said...

gorgeous card, such a sweet image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Cor* said...

Love the 3D effect, sparkles and such! So adorable!

Justine said...

She is adorable, I love the little sparkle and her lavender tutu

cheryl said...

oh lori hun this is gorjus love the sparkle great color too hugs cheryl xxxx

Crystal said...

absolutely gorgeous girl! wow! your coloring is absolutely perfect! i love everything about this card...especially the way you popped up her tutu! and the diamond glaze accents are fab! totally gonna have to get my hands on this stuff! big hugs!

Tanya said...

Really beautiful card!!!!

Anonymous said...

soooooooo cute!

Unknown said...

So wonderful!

Liz's creative corner said...

Hiya Lori hun,love this, the colours and image are lovely, great use of the BP to go with it,I can never find the right one he he,hope you enjoyed your night, hugs Liz xx

Milnie said...

adorable card Lori! love the sweet pastel colours and the image is sooooooo sweet!

hugs

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card and I love the mouse Ballerina!
Thank you for joining in the ABC this time.
Cathy xx

Mandy said...

Wow hunny this is adorable, so pretty and so sweet, love it.
I deserve your prize you are wearing me out whizzing all over blogland trying to catch up with you lol.
I hope you had a fabulous night with the girls my lovely friend
love n hugs Mandy xxx

LINDA said...

OH I LOVE IT!!! such a darling little image.. Great colors..Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Stampin Mindy said...

Love the papers and that cute image.

Loz said...

OMGoodness! Perfection! The papers, your colouring and the embellies are perfect!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! Absolutely crazy about your card - you did a FABULOUS job! Thanks for sharing your talent with us :-)

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails