Monday, September 6, 2010

A Couple of Awards!

First, I must apologize to Corry... I've been 'so busy' I didn't take the time to post this until now.  Please accept my most humble apology sweetie.  You know how much I love you ♥♥♥  Thanks for thinking of me...


1. Thank the person who gave it to me: 
Thanks Cor :)  Go check out her awesome work @ Free-4Ever
2. put award on your blog (done)
3.list 3 things about yourself
1. By the GRACE of GOD, I am a two time cancer survivor  - Praise You, Jesus!!!
2. I KNOW that I will be in heaven when I die... (I know... heavy stuff, but necessary!)
3. I love all things soft and comfy - specially my blankie and puppy dog!
4.post a pic you love (see below)
5. Pass on to 5 people (hmmm)
 
(I know that's 7 hee hee!)
 
Taken at Relay for Life ♥

****************************************************************************
And this award from the lovely

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
Love you lots my friend ♥♥♥


This award was so kindly sent to me with the instruction to send it on to 10 other blogging buddies.  Yikes!  How can I choose just 10?  I am going to dedicate this award to my buddies who have most recently left me comments!  Thank you EVERYONE for your love and support - MWAH!!!


See you soon dear friends!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~



8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lori You are so SWEET to trhink of me, Thank-you.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
Thankyou for this lovely award and for thinking of me,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Hi Lori!
Thankyou sooo sooo much for this award!This is my first ever!!!Thankyou again for chosing me!!!
Hugs
Shraddha

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to your awards lori
your the best hun
thanks for giving me a award
that means a lot to me hun
hugs angelique

Ann English said...

Aww, Lori, thank you so much! Don't feel I deserve it, though. Seems we used to bump into each other a lot out in cyber world-funny how the groups evolve and change. I didn't know about your history with Cancer-my, friend, you are amazing!

Angelwood said...

Thanks hunny for this award!! You are so sweet! And CONGRATS on being a 2x cancer survivor (I hope it never returns!) hugs, Angela

Cor* said...

Yup I remember you, BARELY!! LOL NO problem about waiting on the award, sometimes you just got to fit it in when you can ! Take CAre. I love seeing your creations in my sidebard. I may not always comment here , but know that on my end of the computer I am wiping my drool with each post!! lol

Auntie Em said...

Thank you! I feel so lucky to have 'met' you through the paper crafting world. You have given me a lot of hope for some family members who are fighting against cancer to hear you have beaten it twice!!!
{{{Hugs}}} Thanks for sharing! :o)

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails