Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Floral Thanks

Second Post for the day.  Please scroll down for Try It Out *T*

I really enjoyed creating this clean and simple card!  After I had colored it and decided on what paper to use, it was so quick and easy to put together.  My style tends to lean toward clean and simple anyway, and just in case you haven't noticed, if you ask me to name a color, more times than not, I will choose pink lol!  I would personally love to receive this haha...but alas, into the shop it will go!  This week, I received a call inquiring about selling my cards - yay!!!  I don't know what the outcome will be yet, but I am so excited that someone is approaching me : )  Thank you, Jesus!

Another of my faves are teddy bears ♥  This lovable, hug-able bear is from the stamp set Bunches of Love.  Cute huh???  I sooooo love cute!

 I'm entering Popcorn in the following challenges:
A Pocket Full of Posies - Floral Fantasy
Crafty Cardmakers - Clean & Simple
Secret Crafter - Clean & Simple
Paper Players - Clean & Simple
Little Paper Shop - Clean & Simple
Gingerloft - Anything Goes
Pear Tree Designs - Animals

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Animal Crackers
Freshed Brewed - Brown
Cowgirl Sunday - Anything Goes

 So cute n girlie : )  I've colored him with the following copics:  Browns - E35 E34 E33 E31 E30; Pinks - R85 R83 R81; Greens - G28 G24 G21 G20.  Stardust stickles adorn the flower petals and around the scallops.  The sentiment is computer generated and printed on top of D.a.i.s.i.e's Stitched Oval from the Gina Jane Cottage Roses Digi set.

I've used my trusty Opal Paper Pen for the pearls - loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeee this product so much!!!

Thanks for looking : )  Tomorrow is Friday - yay!!!  I need some sleeeeeeeeep...

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul~

24 comments:

Milnie said...

very adorable card Lori! really love the clean& simple style!

hugs

Crystal said...

Lori this is soooo sweet, WOW love the softness and that dp is beautiful!

cheryl said...

oh lori hun this is just so sweet,wow so beautiful and so much detail hugs cheryl xxx

Danni said...

So adorable and so very pretty!!

Kelly Schelske said...

So very sweet Lori!

stampingmarianne said...

That bear is soooo cute! It really pops out the card!
Great!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
marianne

Jenni said...

Such a cute image and love the glittery flowers. Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Cardmakers challenge this week.
Jenni x

Anonymous said...

Yet another beautiful creation.Love the furry effect on the sweet bear.Thanks for joining us again at Pear Tree Designs :D
Lisa x

Ann Schach said...

Oh so sweet! I love the soft colors and the designer paper that you used. The pearls and the snippet of lace are the perfect touches! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

Cor* said...

Congrats on getting your cards into stores! Woo hoo! This bear is gorgeous thanks to your wonderful coloring. Love the DP. Thanks of joining our CAS challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Kelly said...

Lori, this card is absolutely gorgeous, I love how soft it looks and the bear and the flowers are wonderful. :D

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is so soft, peaceful, sweet and lovely

Thanks for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Heather Dennis
Fresh Brewed Designs

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Lori, Popcorn looks so cute & I love the papers & the lace :)

Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Anonymous said...

Lori, what a fabulous feminine card. Gorgeous colors and such pretty details.
Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week.
Jaydee

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hun, wow this is gorgeous,lovely colours, good luck on your sales, send them my way too lol, have a lovely night or is it morning now lol, hugs Liz xx

Kat said...

This is lovely. Love the DP and Popcorn is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at CCM this time.

Kat x

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous, Lori! Your coloring leaves me in awe!!! ;) Your papers are so pretty and so girly - luv it! hugs, Angela

Josephine said...

Such a sweet card!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Tami said...

Very pretty I love the border around the nestie. Thanks for playing at Gingerloft.

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Soooo cute and cuddly!I love it!

Unknown said...

Super card Lori!

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog this week!

Hope to see you joining in again next week!! :o)

Good luck.

Lou x

Auntie Em said...

Your card is soooo sweet! i love your colour choices and the amazing job you did colouring in the little bear and flowers! Awesome! The little touch of glitter really finishes it off perfectly!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Anonymous said...

How exciting about selling your cards!!! And this one is super duper CA-uTE!!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

wow! what a adorable card and those pair of shoes made it so cute . she wants to be a ballet dancer .


Plastic Card
Plastic business cards

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails