Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's New New New!!!

Oh my goodness, have you checked out Susana's Custom Art & Card Design lately?  She has so many cool NEW products available!  Oh how I wish I could just have one of everything lol!  Well, I am saving my pennies and hopefully soon, you'll be able to see some of it on my cards... that is, unless you beat me to it hahaha!

Here is a list of what you'll want to see:

BRAND NEW TOOLS!
Epiphany Crafts Button/Shape Studio Tools and Epoxy Covers - These are fabulous!  Not sure how to use them?  Check out these videos by Epiphany Crafts Here and Here.

Maya Road Chipboard - brand new shapes such as snowflakes, antique keys and windows!
Baffled as to how to use the chipboard?  Check out these videos by Marti Wills! Here and Here.

These are just a few items brought into the store recently.  Susana has tons more that I haven't listed!  Go see for yourself... and tell her that I sent ya!!!  The Store

Have a wonderful and restful weekend.  My next post is Night Time Bear - he's soooo cute : )

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

No comments:

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails