Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Girls are Back Blog Candy!

Hello my sweet friends!  This weekend is going so fast for me.  I've been preparing a message for tomorrow at church.  I know... I can't believe it either!!!  I sure hope that God knows what He's doing lol!  Just teasing...of course He does.  I'm the one who doesn't know what I'm doing ha ha...  So, if you're a person of prayer, please pray that God's Word will be spoken clearly and that hearts will be touched.  I appreciate it very much :)

BLOG CANDY!!!  I know that I've got something up my sleeve for ya, but I'm talking about something MUCH BETTER!  Starts tomorrow... you'll definitely want to head over to the SCACD store blog.  Take a peek at this:


The girls are back in town!!! - 2 Artists, 2 mini releases - both will be released on the 30th... yippppeeee!


You will find a sneak peek today with Suzanne Dean's fabulous card featuring one of the cuties from the Mini Sampler and another stunning card by Kim Gruetzmacher featuring one of the adorable sweeties from the Little Acorns Set on the 28th!  THEN... to top it all off, we'll have a blog hop on the 30th - yay!!!

Better hop over NOW and enter to WIN!
* 2 winners will each win One sheet of Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Mini Sampler #1!!!
* 2 winners will each win One sheet of Victoria Case for SCACD Little Acorns Set!!!


I'll be back tomorrow with a holiday card you won't want to miss :)


Lots and lots of love to you ♥


May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Loooorrrrriiiiiii just shouting so I know you'll hear me lol.
A huge thank you hunny for the gorgeous candy, oh you made me chuckle and smile so much girl when I opened the packet and saw a little smiley face on a pot of my beloved glamour dust bless you, you know me so well lol. You are so lovely and generous thank you so much mwah
loads of love Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Becky said...

I will be praying and I will be hopping ;)

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails