Monday, September 27, 2010

Another Reminder for Blog Candy at SCACD!

I hope that you all have had a terrific weekend!  Thank you soooooo much for praying for me regarding giving my first message at church today.  I knew that God would use my mouth for His glory and He never disappoints!  I was amazed at how comfortable I felt - that's totally God giving me His peace and covering me with His feathers : )  Psalm 91:4 says, I will cover you with My feathers and under My wings you will find refuge.  I'm tellin ya that He did just that!  I have a wonderful testimony of how He has used Psalm 91 to speak to me when I was about to be admitted to the hospital for a staph infection after having both breasts removed...  I'll share that with ya sometime *smile.*

Jesus is my healer and I am so very thankful for all He has done for me ♥  Today's card is in celebration of Thanksgiving - how timely!  Since Susana had closed the store for a few days, my Try It Out *T* card turned into a Try It Out Sunday card : )  So this week, Suzanne challenged us to use any Elisabeth Bell or Victoria Case for SCACD image and turn it into a holiday card.  My switcheroo uses Go Green by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD.

Here she is in all her 'fallness.'  She loves to celebrate Thanksgiving too!  As a matter of fact, she loves EVERY holiday.  She would be a lovely addition for your Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter or even Birthday cards.  This is one unlimited lady I tell ya lol!

I've colored her with my fave copics of course...  Here's the list:  E37 E35 E34 E33 E31 E30; E50 E51 E53 E57; E35 E34 YR21 YR20; E11 E21 E00 R20; YG45 YG41 YG0000.  I know... that a lot of browns!  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  I've accented her with Stardust Stickles for a touch of sparkle...

What would a card be without another of my most fave products?  I don't think it's possible to have too much of this stuff lol!  I've used Moss Green Paper Pen for the half pearls.  Have I told you lately how much I LOVE Viva Decor Paper Pens?  I'm on my way to collecting all of the colors (seriously!) that's how much I LOVE em!

Challenges Entered:
Lollipop Crafts - Glitter Sparkle Gems
Pear Tree Designs - Celebrations
Practical Scrappers - Stamps
Wild Orchid - Ribbons and Bows

The sentiment is from Our Craft Lounge - Shades of Fall.  These are very good quality clear stamps, and the set has quite a few sentiments as well as a number of leaf stamps.  This is a great time to buy this set!

Well... I hope to do a little catching up this week with my crafting.  Life has been calling and I've had little time to spend with my stamps :(   So, here's hoping to see you more often!!!

**BLOG CANDY ALERT**

Susana has more yummy candy for you to WIN at the store blog!  Go check it out for all the deets!!!  There will be 2 NEW mini RELEASES on the 30th and we're celebrating with a blog hop - yippppeeee!

While you're at the store blog on the 28th Kim is gonna dazzle us with her fresh and fun creation with another sneak peek by another Artist!!!  Oh so much FUN, I'm not sure I can take much more LOL!!!!!!!  I think I'm gonna try anyway ha ha

See ya soon my lovely friends.  You know that I love you ♥

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
A gorgeous card,beautiful paper's and image,
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)

Anne said...

Wow, this is beautifull!
Lovely colors and decorations. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Sassy Scrapper said...

I'm just blown away this card is just amazing. I love the colors and the image is just darling.
Hugs Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous.A stunning piece of work.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
Lisa x

Crystal said...

Totally GORGEOUS Lori, LOVE this image and your colors...Your coloring looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

this is just gorgeous!!!! Loving it :)

Thank you for joining us at Practical Scrappers

Clare Lloyd said...

such a lovely card, that lace is fab! thanks for joining us @ PTD this week. good luck. x

Susie said...

Gorgeous card, love the autumnal colours and sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week xx

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhhhh Lori! A beautiful card as ALWAYS!! Hope you are well xx

Thanks for joining us over at PTD.

Good luck.

Lou x

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful card!! I love how you colored the image!

Diane Davies said...

Beautiful card and colors! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. : )

Anonymous said...

So incredibly sweet~~ another excellent creation my friend :-)

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails