Friday, December 18, 2009

Envelope Pippin

I am so frustrated with my laptop lately!!!  It is getting slooooooowerrrrrr and slooooooooowerrrr!  It's not even that old - well, I suppose over three years is old for our technological world.  So funny... NOT!  I'm hoping that my DH will decide that he's had enough and buy a new desktop - lol!  Oh wait, I must be dreaming 'cuz he won't be the one to get fed up enough to buy a large ticket item like a frivolous computer - yikes!  How in the world am I gonna talk him into it?  I'm serious, I'm sitting here wasting a lot of time waiting for the page to l..o..a..d.... still waiting.... ugh!  Are you having trouble with your computer too?

Ok.  That's enough ranting and raving for now :D  I'll be a big girl now - well, at least as long as I can post this before my laptop blows up - hee hee!

Today's card features Envelope Pippin from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.  I picked this up a while ago as a freebie through the Digital Delights Group on Paper Craft Planet.





I used the sketch from Mojo Monday. Simon Says Challenge calls for Christmas theme.  Die Cut Dreams is Glitter Me Silly.  DP is from Costco a few years ago! Fiskars scalloped edge punch and circle/scallop nesties for cut outs.  Copics and spica glitter pens used on Pippin; Jones Tones Puff Paint for the fur on the hat :D I stickled the inside flap of the envelope as well as the dots on the scallops - also a little silver stickles on the red rose.  I inserted a pin with a few beads into the bow.  Here's a better view:






Today is the last Freebie Friday of the year over at Digital Delights by Louby Lou.  Wendy has a terrific Peekin Elf Tag ready for you to download here.

Thanks for sittin a spell with me : )   If you haven't already done so, don't forget to sign up for one of my two (so far) blog candy giveaways - ends December 31 at midnight.

Come back soon!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~


5 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous card Lori, love the cute mouse and the sparkly ribbon is very pretty. Thankyou for joining in the fun at DCD this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lori, this is just the cutest card, Pippin is so sweet & I love his little envelope

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too

Best wishes

Jan xx

Mina said...

this is such a cute gorgeous card Lori, beautiful colours too...Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for taking the time to follow my blog
Mina xxx

Maria Matter said...

wow Lori you have taken this sweet little image and made a gorgeous card!!! so many pretty elements to this too!
blessings, Maria

Oxana said...

WOW! Such a cute card!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails