Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Praire Fairy Design Team!

Hi everyone!  This is going to be a quick post so I can finish up my DT card for Fussy and Fancy Challenge.  This new challenge begins January 1, 2010 which is just around the corner!

But the reason for THIS post is to tell you that I've been chosen to be on the Praire Fairy DT!  I can hardly stand it, I am so very excited!!!   I can't wait to begin working with this fab team also.  You'll want to join in on the upcoming challenges as well as shopping in Roberta's Digi Store.  Her images are so adorable... go check it out - she still has a couple of freebies available for download!  Whoo hoo!




Alright, off to work I go (whistling along the way....) - hee hee!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~


11 comments:

Loz said...

Congrats on the new DT position Lori! What a great way to begin 2010! I'm looking forward to Fussy and Fancy Challenge too... can't wait!

Sam said...

Well done hun off to check it out now. Happy New Year
Sam x

Wishcraft said...

Congrats to you Lori - looking forward to working with you on the Prairie Fairy DT! Lisa x

Anne said...

Congrats Lori, can't wait to see what you come up with
hugs
Anne x

Anonymous said...

congrats again!!!! xoxo

Stef H said...

congrats! i'm so looking forward to working with you on this dt! woooo hoooo!

Liz's creative corner said...

Congratulations Lori, I'm really pleased for you, you deserve it your cards are gorgeous and so well made, hope you have lots of fun, thanks also for telling me about your trimmer, I've never heard of the particular one you said about I don't think we can get that over here, especially in the sticks where I live lol xx

Hugs Liz xx

Stampin Mindy said...

Congrats on the new DT spot! Well deserved. I cannot wait to see your fussy and fancy card! Hugs!

Michele Lourenco said...

Lori congrats!!!

Thanks for leaving some love on my blog!

Unknown said...

Happy to have you on the team Lori! I can't wait to see you work your magic!

Ali Dantre said...

Woo hooo Lori!! oh CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS on your DT spot...that's fabulous news. What exciting stuff eh. You deserve it sweetie you really do!
Happy New year! Lets pray its already starting with all this lovely news.

Love n Hugs
GoD Bless
Lisa.xxx

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails