Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Multiple Challenges!

Happy Wednesday to everyone!  After a day of creating my card and uploading it to my computer, the internet decided to go bonkers!  Isn't that frustrating?  I know that many of you have the same problems...  Oh but the joy we have connecting when it does run properly :D  I am so thankful for you, my friends!  Without your love and support, life would just not be the same!

It's almost time to begin working out - yay!  This Friday will be 4 weeks since my surgery - oh how time flys (Not!) - lol!  Oh well... it will be good to have more energy again.

I am so excited to share my card with you today.  Not because I think it's so wonderful, but because I used so many different materials!  This card is eligible for the following challenges:

Mo's Challenge - Christmas scene using two of Mo's digi images
Crafty Catz - Fairy or angel
Penny's Challenge - No DP
Friday Sketchers 
Cute Card Thursday - For the younger boys
ABC Challenge - I is for Indigo Blue
Cuttlebug Challenge - Glitter


The Recipe...
CS - Stampin Up!
Snowflake embossing folder for Cuttlebug
Tree and angel digi by Mo Manning
Copics
Silver stickles - Ranger
Pixie Dust - Shimmerz
White puff paint - Jones Tones
White Flower Soft
Snowflake punch - Martha Stewart
Silver ribbon - Michael's
Pins, gingerbread men and silver pearls from stash


Here's a close up of the puff paint.  It actually worked - yay!


Close up of sparkle and snow : D

Thanks for visiting me today!  Please leave a comment to let me know that you've been here, k?

I've been considering lately to get together some yummy candy for ya...  I'm thinking it might have to be "mini" candy for now, but I'm sure you'll want it!!!
Check back with me to see when it arrives :D

Hoping you are having a wonderful week!

Until next time, my friends...

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~




 

16 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
Your card is gorgeous,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Cheryl said...

Oh my, so many layers, details and textures here, I LOVE it!! Really fabulous job!

Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you'll play along with us again! : )

Penny said...

Wow! this card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

thanks for joining us this week!

Graphicat said...

Wow! Great job! this must have taken you some time! Beautiful layers. So much to look at!!!

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Lovely Lori - another amazing card xx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining in with Mo's challenge this week x

Elaine L. said...

How adorable! I love the gingerbread man decorations on the tree. Thanks for playing along in Mo's challenge this week.

Helen F. said...

Oh my gosh~so many textures, so many elements, so many layers, soooo many challenges! Fabulous card for all!

carol said...

hello.Oh it is a lovely card, thanks for playing along at crafty catz, x carol

LINDA said...

Hi Lori, This is just fantastic!! Love the adorable images, and all the details are just wonderful.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Hi Lori - please pop along to DD and pick up your Blog Award xx

Mandy said...

Lori your card is gorgeous, so many textures well done you, and I love the little gingerbread men. I think you did use the same sketch as me, how funny that neither of us are happy with the cards we made following it, I won't be following that one again lol
love and hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm....I wonder who could have possibly won my blog candy.....;o)

You also have an award to pick up! Someone is rather lucky today! hehe

Lou x

Shantaie said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us on our glitter challenge at cuttlebug challenge blog!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

ooh I love this. reminds me of Christmas morning and not knowing which gift to start with first! Love all your little details. I keep going back to look because I just know I've missed a treat!

Ila said...

Wow!! Absolutely Gorgeous!!..so many Fabulous details!!..Hugs, Ila

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails