Monday, December 21, 2009

More Exciting News!

Hiya!  Do you feel the clock ticking?  The days flying by?  I honestly can't believe that Christmas is almost here! I think that I'm just choosing to ignore that there are only a few more days... It's coming whether or not I'm ready  - lol!

Oh.. ha ha - I almost forgot!  I was gonna tell you my exciting news!  You may have noticed on my sidebar that I have a new Design Team Badge.  Isn't it lovely?  Little ol' me has been invited to be a part of a fabulous team of talented ladies who call themselves Fussy and Fancy!  I am totally excited and blown away that I've been blessed in this way!  Thank You, God : D  Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge will begin January 1, 2010.  You can find more information here.

Well, if that's not reason enough to celebrate, I've still got 2 blog candy winners coming up next Thursday (Dec. 31).  If you haven't entered yet, why not do that now?  I will post the winners on Friday, Jan. 1.  You can find rules and information on the first posting here and the second posting here.
If 41 more people decide to follow this blog  before Dec. 31, I will add a BIG surprise to the candy!

Now... I actually have a card for you - yay!  I just have to add the finishing touches and I will post for ya.  I had so much fun making this card because I was able to use some candy that I received from two lovely ladies.  I will tell you all about it when we visit next time :D

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Lori, Congrats on your news can't wait to follow the challenges and see your DT cards..Hope you have a wonderful christmas and New Year...
Mandy xx

Crystal said...

congrats! that is just wonderful news! you so deserve it as you are just soooo talented! hugs and merry christmas!

Maria Matter said...

Congratulations girlfriend!!! I'm so happy for you!!! The new challenge blog sounds like it's going to be fun, can't wait to see all the ways you'll inspire us!

Merry CHRISTmas!
Blessings, Maria

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails