Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shirley's2Girls DT Call

Shirley's2Girls are having a DT Call!  Check out the link below for more information...

Here's my card for this week's Twisted Thursday Challenge at Shirley's2Girls.  It also qualifies for Stampin Sisters in Christ and Die Cut Dreams  The image is a digi from Shirley's2Girls called Original Gracie. Isn't she cute?  She has just enough spunk and attitude :D

I colored her with my fav Copics and added Stickles on her dress and lips!  Her sunglasses also have shimmer from one of my Copic glitter pens.  I picked up the brown glitter paper at Beverly's as well as the sticker flowers and gems.  The dp is Blue Mini Dots by Colorbok and the card base is Kraft cs.  I also used Creamy Brown Chalk ink by Color Box around the edges.

Here's what I did with the inside and then decorated the outside of a Kraft envelope using the same dp and MS punch. Hmmm... I gotta find out what the punch is called.  I never keep the packaging - lol!

Oh it felt so good to create again!  I'm gonna surprise ya with another one tomorrow - hee hee!  Oh... and I'll also have another fab surprise for ya - I'm not tellin' but it has to do with over 50 followers so far :D

Much love to you, my friends!  Thanks so much for takin' a peek!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~




15 comments:

Larisa said...

Ha, so nice summer design in mid-winter!!! I enjoy the colours a lot.

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Lori, writing this quick before I go to work, love your card, fantastic as usual, love the image and the colours , will be looking again soon, but happy Christmas and New Year to you now anyway x

Hugs Liz xx

Anne said...

What a terrific card, you've captured all the attitude here :). And how clever to decorate the inside as well. Thanks for joining Shirleys2Girls at Twisted Thursday

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Helen said...

What a cute "blingy" card! I love that image and those colors rock! Too cute!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
Blessings!
~H

LINDA said...

OH How cute!!!Love the cute image and the colors are great.. Fab coloring too.. Have you got your package yet???
Hugs, Linda

peggysue said...

That is some very blingy paper! Cute card! Thanks for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week!

Kristine said...

LOL - LOOOVE THIS! Very spunky and attitudey, just like a slightly older version of my youngest daughter! LOL. WONDERFUL CARD! Love all the bling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges!! :)

Pamela said...

I love it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC! :)

Denise Clark said...

Your card is an original and I love it! Makes me long for the warmer weather of summer! Love the colors you used!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Lori this is fantastic, great image and super colours and love the sparkle. Thankyou for joining in the fun at DCD this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

paulssandy said...

She is so cute, love the glitter paper you used.

Victoria said...

gorgeous, love how you've matched the inside and the envelope too

Fab to see you at DCD
Victoria
x

Mummylade said...

Lovely colours. Thank you for joining the DCD challenge this week.

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous image, fabulous coloring Lori! I really like the color scheme you used here!!!

Blessings, Maria

hey you look a bit fuzzy & fancy! lol Congratulations!!!!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails