Friday, April 30, 2010

Going Digital Blog Hop

Welcome...
to the GOING DIGITAL blog hop!
hosted by
Prairie Fairy Digital Stamps and The Paper Temptress

Follow the crumb trail to find the DT's creations along the way!

  If you came here from Kelly's Kreative Korner then you are on the right track!
If not please start at the beginning of the hop  HERE.

Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, it is a lot of traveling LOL! But don't worry, you have until the end of the day Monday to follow the trail and enter the giveaway (and the sale)!

Complete the Prairie Fairy DT part of the hop on Friday to enter the draw to win a $15 Gift Certificate from Prairie Fairy and Paper Temptress.
Complete the Paper Temptress DT part of the hop starting Saturday to enter another draw to win a $15 Gift Certificate from Prairie Fairy and Paper Temptress.
You will have until the end of the day on Monday to follow the crumb trail AND you NEED to enter a comment on both design team's end blogs for an entry to each giveaway.  Please make sure to leave comments on the DT's blogs (you know how much they love comments) just know that those comments will not enter you into the giveaway.
BOTH DRAW winners will be announced on Tuesday.

PaperTemptress carries many perfect cardstocks to use with digital images, so starting on Friday and going all the way thru Monday, all cardstock listed under the Digital Paper Category will be 25% off
Be sure to use the code digital when placing your order to get the discount!
Go and check it out!
Both teams have created some amazing eye candy for you with some Paper Temptress papers and Prairie Fairy digital stamps!
Make sure you go and visit everyone to see their lovely creations!
Here is my card:

 
 I found a great tutorial from Jeanette on how to make this criss-cross pocket card.  What is that peeking out of the pocket?  Oh... you should see some of the adorable images that the Fairy Princess has cooked up for us!  This is called Mug of Love which is available for purchase at Prairie Fairy Designs.  I'm not sure how old the Fairy Princess is, but she sure is talented!!
Here's the card insert...  I thought the sentiment dangling from the handle worked pretty well : )  If you are not a coffee drinker, the contents of the mug could be chai tea!  I'm a Starbucks junkie - my latest is decaf misto.  Today I brought in my own mug and saved a whopping 10 cents!!!
The challenge this week at Fairy Fun Fridays is to use a twig!  Yes, you read it right.  Hee hee... I snuck it in quietly.  Pretty cool, huh?  At first I thought the mug needed a cinnamon stick (which sorta resembles a twig!) but I didn't have any : (   So, here's my plan B!!!
Copics:  G99 G85 G82 G00 G000 RB95 RV93 RV91 E51 E50 C1


In case you get lost, here is the Prairie Fairy Hop list:
11. Prairie Fairy Fridays

I hope you enjoyed your visit here with me! Your next stop along the crumb trail is Oh Bumble Is Me

Happy hopping!!!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~
Lori 

37 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Lori! This is gorgeous! You know I never even thought of sticking twigs into a floral arrangement. What a goof! It is beautiful!

xoxox

Jennifer said...

Your card is amazing! Beautiful work Lori!

Lori said...

Beautiful card Lori, it's the first I've seen using the princess' mug! love it!

Gina said...

Love the colours you've used on this card, and the "cinnamon stick" was a great idea.
love as always Gina x x x

Margreet said...

Wonderful card Lori......love the way you used your twig......nice coloring!
xxx Margreet

Randi WS said...

Wonderful criss cross pocketcard Lori! Love all your details and your wonderful colors!
Hugs, Randi ;)

Kelly said...

Beautiful card, I love how you incorporated the twig. Will miss you.

Trisha said...

It is so pretty, I love the colors and the lay-out-I'm a pretty big coffee junkie myself, so I really love this card!XX Trish

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, what a great card. TFS.

Nikki said...

Love your little pocket for your card. thanks for the inspiration gonna have to try that one day
hugs Nikki

scrappingdragon said...

love your pocke card, great colours

Cor* said...

This is freakin gorgeous PF sista! Like the secret twig!

Wishcraft said...

Love the criss-cross pocket card, must have a go at one of these. Gorgeous colouring (as usual) and great idea to use the twig in your little arrangement :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

SUPER Lori!! I had never heard of a criss-cross pocket card - thanks for the idea and inspiration! I agree with Lisa - your coloring is always SUPERB!

Anonymous said...

BTW, is Heike in the blog hop? Cause it looks like she isn't....but when you go to Margie's it says...if you got here from Lori A's then you are right on track....just wanted you to know :-)

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

From 1 coffee drinker to another, I loved the card. Could almost smell the aroma. Delicious.
thanks also for the opportunity of seeing all these wonderful creations via the bloghop

Lisa said...

i love it, great job!!

Kelly Schelske said...

It's beautiful Lori!!

Suzi Mac said...

This is adorable, love the princess's image and the design of your card. Gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs Suzi x

Janet said...

What a nice card. i love the embellies, especially the lace.

Deb said...

what a beautiful card, I love the layout and the embellishments you've used.
xxx

Bobbi said...

this is so cute. i love the teapot cursor!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the digi and how you used a twig.

Rufus said...

What a great way to "sneak" in the twig, although the cinnamon stick would have been brilliant too! Like the Princesses mug.
R/

Crystal said...

absolutely beautiful! love all the little touches you added and the sentiment is fabulous! definitely gonna check out that tutorial...such a fun card! hugs!

CarlaKH said...

Oh I am a starbucks fan too! Love your card...I need to try one of those pocket cards.

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great card project. Your coloring on all of your cards is really amazing.

Gloria Westerman said...

I saw that tutorial on the criss cross card....and love it....and I so love your....great job....

Unknown said...

Cute card!
Hugs,
True :D

freida said...

WOW can you color! :) I am so excited to have been able to sign up to receive your emails so I can get a regular dose of your inspiration! This card is FABULOUS! What detail! :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Love, love, love the colors here. That paper is just fab and the ribbon offsets it perfectly. Great coloring on the image too and of course the lace is fabulous!

Mary Lou said...

Lori this is Wonderful!! I have this pocket card on my to do list :)) Great job!!
Blessings of thanks

Mary Ski said...

Great card! I love the roses. They add a lot.

Terry said...

Hiya Lori love youre card sweetie I am in love with roses sooooo just love it. Hugs Terry

Unknown said...

This card is gorgeous

Jennifer Moore said...

I think the sentiment hanging the mug works great.

Yukkie Jenny said...

Very interesting card! And amazing colour combo!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails