Friday, April 2, 2010

An Egg-stra Special Easter!

Yay!  It's Friday!!!  That's good news and bad news...  What!?!  Because it's Friday, that means my DH doesn't have a job to go to anymore : (   But it's good news because it's the first day of our new life : )  I do not know what the future holds, but I do know Who holds the future!  I must put my trust in Jesus Christ.  "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."  Psalm 27:14

Today I have another quick and easy project for ya.  I've used Kate's Chicken Girl Design Egg-stra Special Bunny.  Kate carries a variety of items in her store, i {heart} papers, including rubber and digi stamps.  Why not check it out... and tell her that Lori sent ya : )



I dowloaded the egg shape from DZ Doodles Here.  Do you think I could have used an oval shape?  No... I had to use the proper egg shape!  I covered it with dp, inside and out.  This next part is for Stephanne... I chose to put the sentiment on the inside of the card - lol!  I think it works...  Nesties ovals, cut out and popped up the bunny's basket and egg, added ribbon and flowers - good to go!  All set for Easter!  I have the perfect person in mind to give this to...but now I need to make another one so that 'somone else' won't feel left out.  No, I can't say who it is because that person might be reading this!

Next up... Paper Romance is coming to town.  It'll be a cutie!!!

I'm still gathering up a few things for my candy I promised.  It won't be a BIG candy cuz my DH would have a fit if I spent our grocery money on candy - lol!  It will be some of my favorite things though...  I hope you'll like it.


Thanks for visiting and come back soon!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

Lori

5 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

This is darling, Have a Happy Easter.

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable Lori! Loving your new blog layout too!!

Mandy said...

Happy Easter my sweet and crazy friend.
I really hope hubby gets another job soon, I know pop some stabilizers on his new bike and send him on a paper round lol. I so admire your faith sweetie, it's helped you many times before and it will again.
Beautiful card as always, just been catching up as I've not felt much like blogging :( you don't half knock out some stunners lovely lady, and your blog is looking fabulous, shall I stop hogging it now lol.
love and hugs Mandy xx

i {heart} papers said...

This is totally cute! (I'm a little behind on commenting!) Love the egg template!

SusanLotus said...

Great inspiration!
It´s time to make som easter cards now I think...

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails