Monday, April 5, 2010

My Ooooops Card!

Happy Monday!  I hope your Easter weekend was fabulous!  After church, we spent the day and evening at my mom's house.  Yummy food... and of course I had to eat it all!  It always goes down so good, but then later, it's not so good anymore, just overfull.  Why do I always do that?  I should know better by now.  I'm sure I'll do again during the next holiday meal - lol!  My mom always sends us home with leftovers.  Even though I am still full, the lemon meringue pie is screaming at me.  But this time, I'm winning... until tomorrow - hee hee!
Here's another 'awwwww' image from Karen's Doodles.  
You can purchase Elliot and Baby Sister from Karen's Doodles Here.


The challenge this week at Karen's Doodles (US) is Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue.  Well, I sttttttrrrrreeeeetttttccccchhhhheeeeedddd it on this one!  Honestly, I totally forgot about it.  I just plain blew it!  So here's what I came up with after I made the card:  Something Old(er):  Elliot; Something New: Baby Sister; Something Borrowed: the rocking chair; Something Blue:  purple-blue????  I know... I know...

I'm sure yours will be marvelous!  Oh, and you should see the DTs cards that followed directions (hee hee) - but really... they are fabulous!  Go check em out on the US Challenge Blog Here.

Don't forget the prizes for this week's challenge...
 Blog Hop Winners!

Did ya enjoy the Easter Blog Hop?  I want to thank everyone who participated and for the lovely comments you left for me.  They made my day!

The winner of my blog is RANDI!  Congratulations!  You will be receiving an email with your Love at First Sight image!

The winner for each individual blog as well as the Grand Prize winner is located on Karen's Doodles Challenge Blog:
 
If you haven't already checked to see who won the Super Grand Prize, head on over to Karen's Doodles.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I love you : )
May God bless you , keep you and comfort your soul ~
Lori

7 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card Lori!

Lori said...

Your colouring is so amazing, I just keep staring at this!!!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
A gorgeous card,
hugs Dianne xx

coldwaters2 said...

Totally awesome card Lori I have always loved that image so much and you have used such beautiful colours I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rufus said...

Hehehehehe, LOL Liked your card, loved your post! So nice to know that other people do things like that!
R/

Tracy said...

Great colouring, love the smaller details.
Hugs
Tracy

Randi WS said...

Hi! I just wondered... That Randi who won... It's not me, is it?!
This card is really adorable, I love your coloring, it's FANTASTIC! Hugs ;)

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails