Friday, July 30, 2010

'Better Than Ever' Blog Hop!

Hello friends.  I hope you are having a blast hopping with the SCACD and Quixotic Paperie DT girls!  If you've come from Kim's blog, you are on the right path.  To start at the beginning, you'll want to go see Elaine.

Today the new Victoria Case for SCACD "Aurora 2" is back...Better Than Ever!!!  I'd like you to meet, Sprite.  She's Aurora's lil' sister - and oh so cute!!!

Sprite is only available when purchasing the whole sheet of stamps Here.  Not only is buying the whole sheet a money saver, but you also get the "bonus" stamp, Sprite!  She's pint size, so I've created a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" gate-fold card.

Here she is in all her sparkliness!  I had a 'duh...' moment when adding the Viva Decor Glitter Liner on her dress and shoes which are obviously colored.  I thought that the color wouldn't show through much if I added the Glitter Liner over it.  I was totally wrong!  It seems that I keep learning something new with this fabulous product... to my delight and surprise : )  Now I'll be using so much glitter that I'll have to put a bling warning on my projects so you don't go blind lol!!!

DP is KAISERCRAFT - Tea at Elsie's Collection.  Prima Mini Roses and E Line Daisies.  Sentiment is Fiskars - Cameo Ovations.  I used my Pearl Pen in Ice White for the pearls around the scalloped oval and in the bottom corner.  Copics used:  YR24 thru 20; E25 E31 E50; G24 G21 G20; R27 R24 R22.  Susana carries convenient copic bundles Here and the can't do without Memento Ink Here.

Your next stop is the super creative and talented Kim!

In case you get lost, here is the Hop List:
Elaine
Danni
Anki
Simonne
Carolyn
Dianne
Kim D.
Lori
Kim G.
Aud
Kim C.
Jacquie
Alex
Rowena
Marti
Suzanne

Thank you so much for hopping by and for any comments you may leave ♥

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

17 comments:

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Oh! She really is the cutest.. so tiny and a little shy looking. Awesome coloring and beautiful papers..

tfs
bobbi

Anonymous said...

looooove it! diggin the bling-y!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I adore her DRESS! fabulous job as always Lori!!

Auntie Em said...

She's so cute! And a girl can never use too much bling and sparkle, can she? :D
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Jheffner said...

Great job, love the colors and the way you put the card together.

Bobbi said...

Love all the sparkle and this is an adorable image.

Anne said...

So sweet! Love the stam and the colors. :)

Iris Wiechmann said...

This is truly amazing! I love all the glitter you've added. Super sweet image as well!

Hugs,
Iris

Anki said...

Supercute Lori! Have a great weekend! Kram - Anki

Patti said...

Love the bling. Your coloring is impeccable. How cut is she or what? I have to have this one for sure. I like your choice of colors and it would make a great St. Patrick's Day card. TFS i have become a follower and posted your link in my blog. Patti Jacobs mawdog1@yahoo.com

vc said...

I love the sparkle! Gorgeous! Thank you for bringing her to life :o)

Crystal said...

AWWWW this is sooo cute Lori but yet soooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE LOVE the sparkle and these colors are gorgeous!

Kim Costello said...

Fantastic card Lori, tee hee you can keep the bling warning I love me some viva glitter too!
Gorgeous card, and love the gate fold!
HuGs Kim :)

Kraftychick said...

Love the little "sprite" and your colors are super! I absolutely love the gate fold card - and your use of the Viva Decor glitter products and pearl pen are great! TFS!!

jackie

Milnie said...

how adorable!!

Danni said...

This is just so adorable!! I love the sparkle!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness Lori Sprite looks amazing and of course I love all the bling! Beautiful coloring and gorgeous colors!
Hugs~ Kim

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails