Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Time to Shop!!!

What?  Still no card?  I know... I'm working on some.  I'll have so many done that it will take me days to get them all prepared and posted lol!!!  I should be getting ready for my family trip tomorrow, but I needed to get in my 'blogging friends' fix first hee hee!!!

Have you checked out Susana's Custom Art & Card Design lately?  Oh my goodness... you will NOT believe the fabulous new items in stock - with more coming in!!!  I shopped last night and can you believe that the shipment notification is already in my inbox?  I'm tellin ya that Susana has the BEST and fastest customer service!

Here are just a couple of sneak peeks:
  • SEI Velvet Paper - I can't wait to get my hands on this!  Colors are so luxurious!!! 6x12 pack
  • Jewelry Findings - Lots of styles and sizes, pendants you can create with!
Since the weather is SO HOT outside... now would be a perfect opportunity to sit in the comfortable air-conditioning while sipping a glass of iced-tea or lemonade and browsing the fabulous new goodies Susana has waiting for you! Here

I'll see you soon!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

2 comments:

jude said...

Thanks for heads up but dont think hubby or purse will thankyou...lol
hugs judex

Cor* said...

I' m going to take a look see (thanks alot [sarcasm] ).lol

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails