Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tea Anyone?

Happy Happy Wednesday!!!  Other than being hungry...(so what else is new lol!) I am doing well!  I am very excited about the possibilities that God is bringing my way.  Beginning in September, Master's Harvest & theWay Christian Fellowship will be sponsoring, "First Place 4 Health."  This is a Christ-Centered Health Program which focuses on the whole body, not just dieting.  We are made in the image of God and we need to include our spiritual side as well as the physical.  Anyway, I can't wait to see who God brings and how He will work in our midst!  I suppose that I'll have to find a countdown type of gadget to put on my blog so you can see the pounds melting away...or not - more accountability for me!!!

I adore teapots and teacups - don't you?  When I saw Teacup Mouse by Melissa Jenkins, I HAD to have it lol!  My card today is for Paper Romance Challenge #7, which starts tomorrow.  Won't you join us this week?  Cindy has challenged us to add stitching to our projects.  I was going to use my sewing machine, but my table is overloaded with stuff... so I used a template by Crafters Workshop to poke holes around my circle, which you can find Here, and connected the dots with my atyou Spica pen in Melon.  Pretty cool, huh?
The 'pearls' around the die cut were created with Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Ice White.  The more I use this product, the more I LOVE it!  It's sooooo easy and a real money saver.  The corner embellishments were cut out with Paper Shapers punch - Photo Corner Fancy and again topped with a couple of 'pearls.'

This lil' cutie is colored with copics:  R27 R24 R22 R20; G28 G24 G21 G20; B00; E25 E21 E00 R20.  Do ya think I could leave off the bling?  Of course not!  The rose petals and the tiny hearts have a splash of Stardust Stickles hee hee..

I have new paper - yay!!!  This is from the Olivia paper pad by BasicGrey - soooo pretty : )  The top 'valance' was made by punching a border in three different papers, adhering them together and then using foam pop dots to lift it up.  Nice and easy... Finished this card with a small bow and voila!

Challenge Entered:
Paper Sundaes - Lots of layers
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Rest... Tea with a friend!
Stempeltraume - Green + 2 other colors

Check out the great NEW products that Amy has at Paper Romance!  More and more items are coming in all the time.  New High Hopes stamps by Dustin Pikes and Melissa Jenkins - soooooo ca-ute I say!!!

I hope you enjoyed my project for ya today.  I'll be back again tomorrow with a CAS (clean and simple) card along with the SCACD Try It Out *T* girls!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

17 comments:

Lori said...

I just received this image but it's not nearly as nice as yours! OMG Gorgeous!

bernietom47 said...

To cute! Love the image love the colors.
Hugs
Bernie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori!! This is so cute. I love all your details. So pretty.

Maria Therese said...

Aaaaaaaw so cute!!

cheryl said...

oh love this image and your details are just amazing,adore the papers you have used,too hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Squirrel x said...

Oh Lori, this is so totally gorgeous!! I have to have that stamp LOL! Beautiful work hun. May God's love fill your day. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Lori - this is just fabulous! I L-O-V-E your colouring - it is divine! What a fabulous image and perfect DP's! Love it! Sorry I am so slow to comment this week - we have been offline due to storms here - arghhh! Thanks for joining us at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week, we love to have you with us! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Alica said...

totally cute! Great coloring and I love the papers too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Miesje said...

That is beautiful! I love all of the elements and the way you described tea with a friend as bringing you peace! Thanks for playing at SSCC!

peggysue said...

That is one cute image and I just did that with a card yesterday too, pierced holes and connected them with a pen, I don' have a machine for sewing, but it works just as well! Great little card. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week.

Angelwood said...

I love teapots and cups too! I hope to have this baby in my hands soon - I love this stamp! Beautiful job with this card! I love the papers and your coloring looks fabulous! hugs, Angela

Jessi said...

this is such a cute and amazing card!!! Wow!

Thanks for joining us at Stempelträume.
Greetings
Jessi

Sande said...

So gorgeous! I love the papers you have used!

Thanks for joining us at StempelTräume!

Hugs, Sande

Danderella said...

Fabulous card, I love how you used the scalloped punch along the top. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes.

kleiner Kreativraum said...

what a loveley card. great!!

Thanks for joining us this week at StempelTräume.

Hugs Cori

Becky said...

First let me say, I love your blog header. :) This card is just adorable. Thank you for joining us at STampin Sisters in Christ this week. Peace & huggs

Melanie said...

Hi Lori! I just love this gorgeous card...pink and greeen is such a pretty combination. I love the effect of the pearls...the more I see people using the Viva Decor products, the more I want to try them!

I also wanted to say how much I enjoy the music on your blog...it's a fantastic playlist that includes songs I just love. Thanks for sharing!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails