Monday, July 26, 2010

Glory to God in the Highest

Hello there!  So glad that you've found your way to see me today!!!  I want to make sure that you know how much I appreciate you!  My life is so much richer because you are in it : )  Sometimes it's good to reflect on our lives and as they say, 'Stop and smell the roses.'  So many times I can be on automatic pilot and not even realize what I'm doing!

This is my last DT card for Karen's Doodles (sniff sniff...)  It has been so much fun!  I really enjoy Karen's fabulous artwork : )  Thank you so much Karen and Sandy for allowing me the privilege of designing for you!

All white... well, almost.  Just a touch of silver lining and Viva Decor Glitter Liner.  Do you want to join in the challenge this week at Karen's Doodles?  The image can be multi-colored, but everything else should be white.  I thought this image was perfect for this challenge.
It's called Cross with DoveThe dove is 'colored' with Viva Decor Pearl Pen and the cross with Viva Decor Glitter Liner.  The pearls are Pearl Pen in Ice White.

I used Labels 4 Nesties to cut out the image and used pop dots to raise it above the first die cut.  The top and bottom borders are Cuttlebug die cuts (not sure the name).

Look at that  S P A R K L E ! ! !

The Viva Decor Glitter Liner has THE most sparkle and the best part for digi users... it doesn't make the printer ink bleed - yay!!!

Challenge Entered:
Stampin' Sisters In Christ - Candle, Let Your Light Shine!

I hope you enjoyed my project : )

***************************************************************************************
A few CANDY  reminders:

 SCACD/Quixotic Paperie Candy - Ends July 29 at 11:00 pm EST
Viva Hop Candy - Ends July 31
My Candy - Ends July 31

 **************************************************************************************

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

13 comments:

peggysue said...

This is beautiful! Funny I should find your blog through a post on someone else's blog about blog candy you're giving away. We have a challenge this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ where Karen's Doodles is the sponsor. You should enter! Or at least play along! http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
A stunning card,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Grace said...

oh this is so beautiful and the image from Karen's Doodles is just beautiful! Love the white on white and touch of silver!!!! So glad Peggysue pointed you in our direction at Stampin Sisters in CHrist.... it's perfect!!!

Auntie Em said...

What a beautiful card! Your right about the sparkle and shine...I LOVE IT!!! :D You did a beautiful job creating your card!
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Becky said...

I am glad I found your site:). What a stunning card, I just love all the glitter. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.
Blessings
Rebekka

shulsart said...

Lori, what a gorgeous card, love all the texture and bling. Thank you for all your hard work on behalf of Karen's Doodles. Your creations each week have been fabulous and it was a pleasure working with you.

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Stunning card Lori - really beautiful (love the textures), Huggles Wendy xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Stunning hun, beautiful, send some of your glorious sunshine my way, it's raining again, that's three weeks now, hugs Liz xx

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Laori - I am glad you decided to play along with SSIC this week! What a gorgeous card - it just glows - love the image and all of the white! Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge. We love to see your creations and value your support! Love to see you agian next week!
Linda SSIC Design Team

Anonymous said...

Your card is GORGEOUS and thanks for always letting us know what you are using - it's totally STUNNING!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow!! This card just sparkles!! Love all the shine, the image, sparkle, and sheer elegance. Awesome creation!! Awesome job on the SSCC!
Thanks for joining us this week!!

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Lori, this is just beautiful. WOW. I've been looking at your blog and all of your work is lovely. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges and we look forward to seeing you again next week!

Traci S. said...

Hi Lori~

I just visited Stampin' Sisters in Christ for the second time...and your creation popped right off at the page to me. I clicked on it hoping to get a better look...and Voila! I found your wonderful blog!

I just love this piece you made, and I just love the dove on the cross image. I will need to take a look at Karen's Doodles. It's all due to your beautiful work with it! I will be back.

Remember~
He IS Able,
Traci S.
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com
I hope you'll visit!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails