Sunday, July 11, 2010

NEW!!! Make a Mess Mondays!!!

I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!!!  The thing is... I haven't even seen it yet LOL!  Tomorrow begins a fabulous NEW venture with the SCACD DT.  Here's a little hint - do you like to get messy?  Do you crave something new for your projects, but not sure what?  Are you tired of the same ol' thing?  Then THIS, my friend is for you!

Please feel free to grab the blinkie, head on over to Susana's Custom Art & Card Design and let's get our Mess On together!!!  This is gonna be sooooo much fun - I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!


 May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

1 comment:

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Lori, this sounds intriguing, glad your back hun, I missed you, thought you'd got lost in blogland again, lol, as for the weather it's raining as I write this were on a hose pipe ban because we didn't have enough rain in winter and it's trying to make up for it now, I'm not impressed,hope you have a lovely day my friend, hugs Liz xx ps my daughters in Florida on hols and she said it's been raining their too, typical it's probably followed her lol, hugs Liz xx

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails