Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Good morning, my crafty friends!  I told a little lie... it's not really my birthday - yet - not until Friday!  I think I'll start celebrating now though : )  Today, my mom is taking me shopping!!!  Is there anything more FUN than shopping for craft items?  Well, maybe actually using them, but I know that you are much like me and LOVE to see, smell, touch all things crafty lol!

To celebrate my birthday, I will have another candy up for grabs beginning Friday, August 6.  If you haven't entered my current candy, you may enter Here.  Ends today!

 Don'tcha love this lil' cutie?  It's Cupcake Mouse by Melissa Jenkins.  I thought it was perfect for our current challenge at Paper Romance Challenge Blog which is to make a birthday or celebration card.

The copics I used to color Cupcake Mouse are:  E57 E53 E51 E50; E18 E17 E15 E13; RV32 RV11 RV10 RV00 RV000.  The frosting got a nice coat of Diamond Glaze and when it dried, I applied a few sprinkles with Rose Paper Pen.  I LOVE this stuff!!!  I don't have to buy pearls anymore : )


Quick and simple inside...  Sentiment is Stampin' Up!  DP is DCWV Sweet Matstack.

Happy Birthday to me... lol!

Paper Romance New Product Alert!

Thanks for stopping by ♥

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

20 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
A gorgeous card,love the image and ribbon,have a fabulous time shopping,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Renkata said...

Hi Lori,
I wish you wonderful day with your mama. Love the card, the colour combo is so sweet.

Anne said...

awwwwwwwww Lori this is just to cute for words, a fab card.
I've never thought of colouring my diamond glze, I'll need to remember to give it a try, thanks for the tip
Anne x

cowboydutrem said...

Love all those pink pearls! Great card!

gila said...

Oh, die Karte ist so wunderschön und so toll gestaltet, sieht klasse aus.
lg gila

Anne said...

Woow, this card is amazing!
The stamp is so beautifully done, and I love that the ribbon matches. :)

debb said...

Fab card! Enjoy your day! Birthday weeks are fantastic!

Crystal said...

AWWW Lori what a super SWEEET Birthday creation, LOVE how you did your ribbon and the inside is fabulous too!!! WONDERFUL CREATION!

Becky said...

This is so adorable, love this cute little image.

Rosa Forino said...

è semplicemente meravigliosa... tanti auguri di compleanno anche se in anticipo ;-)

Maria Therese said...

aaaaaaaaaaw how cute!!

cheryl said...

oh lori hun you always make such wonderful cards,projects,the courls and detail are always spot on hugs cheryl xxxxx

Pillan said...

Love your card and the cute mouse!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card ...have fun shopping!

Mary Lou said...

Happy Early Birthday Lori!!
I agree there is nothing better than shopping at crafty stores with family~~just spent last week with my daughter at CHA in Chicago~~DREAMY MEMORIES!!
Gorgeous cupcake card--great coloring!!
Blessings

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lori this is delightful I love that image beautifully coloured and those pink pearls looks brilliant goes perfectly with that ribbon oh I do love this and can I wish you a big big, Happy Birthday for next Friday.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Leanne said...

Awww this is simply adoreable!

Thank you for joining in with my Magnolia candy - good luck!

Leanne
xx

Chelsea said...

Hi Lori, How wonderful to get ahead start on your Birthday Celebration! So much fun! I bet you had a great time shopping with your mother. :)
Now, that image is just so adorable and cute! Lovely card!
Have a great day.
Luv,
Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Oh Lori - this card is super duper CUTE!!!! And going shopping with Mom - must've been sooo fun! I have to say - that I do love those pens you're using too! VERY cool! Hope you have a most wonderful week leading up to the big day ! Hugs always xoxo

Elise said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!!! Yayyy! Oh lucky you ... you get to go shopping for craft items! Can't get any better than that!!! hehe!

Well, this card of yours is wonderfully sweet!! Ooooh how I love the colors and this image is BEAUTIFULLY colored as always!

Wishing you a most LOVELY birthday and cheers to many many more!

Big Hugs!
Elise

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails