Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Sketch Challenge

Oh my... a few days have gone by and now I come up with two posts in one day!  Wanna know a secret?  *singing* We're having a Blog Hop... We're having a Blog Hop!  It's about one of my most FAVORITE products in the whole world!  Did ya guess yet?  AND... I hear there might be some Blog Candy - yummers!!!  Now I know I've got your attention lol!

Here's my challenge card for TIOT (Try It Out Tuesday/Thursday).  This week, Suzanne has given us this AWESOME sketch - and I really mean AWESOME!  I totally lovvvveeeeee it : 

I've used Go Green by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD - Sampler Edition #5.  I know I keep saying this, but each time I ink up these stamps and color them in, I fall more and more in love with them!!!  She's colored with copics and accented with Stardust Stickles.  Gorgeous Raspberry Fizz Flower Soft adorns her hat and the flower pot in her hands.  The butterflies and flowers are detailed with Hologram Viva Decor Glitter Liner.


The image has been cut out with my Circle and Scalloped Circle Nesties.  Oh!  I almost forgot... those beautiful pearls... they were created with Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Ice White!  Don't they look fabulous?  I absolutely am in love with this product!  Oh... shhhhh... I hear a Blog Hop is coming tomorrow!  Come back for more details soon!!!

Wouldn't you like to join in this week's TIOT challenge?  Head on over to the SCACD blog to get some amazing inspiration from the DT and see Suzanne's AWESOME sketch!

New Product Alert!
Kraftin' Kimmie Fairytale and Mermaid stamps are in!
SEI Velvet paper - soooooo luxurious!
Jewelery Findings - lots of sizes and styles!
Altered Items - WOW!!! You've got to see it!!!
Metallic rub ons - Very cool!


Now on Sale!!!
All Ranger Liquid Pearls - supplies are limited, so you better get them while they're still in stock!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

9 comments:

Anne said...

Really a pretty and sweet kard, lovely colors and decorations.
Hugs, Anne.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori!! This is so beautiful! I love the sketch as well as the colors and papers you chose for her. Aren't these stamps just so cute?? Love 'em. :)

Mirabelka said...

adorable card!
sweet colors
beautiful coloring of the stamp

Kim said...

Holy Moly Hun! This is STUNNING! LOVE your criss cross card it's so amazing! That ribbon and flowers on the outside are amazing and your Go Green is colored absolutely beautifully hun!!! GORGEOUS work hun!
Big Hugs~
Kim

Crystal said...

WOW WOW WOW this is totally GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the criss cross!

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Hi,
Your card is so beautiful as usual. I love the flowers and all the embellishments that you crafty ladies use. But I've stayed away from those types of embellishments even though I love the looks of them on the card, cause I don't know how to mail them to someone. Do you pack them up in a little box to mail?

thanks,
bobbi

Loz said...

This is gorgeous Lori! Love the colours and the little criss-crossy pocket thingy!! :) That bow and roses are stunning ♥

Kathy said...

Wow what a fun blog Lori and I love your card...your coloring is amazing!!!!!

cheryl said...

oh wow lori this is one stuningly beautiful card totaly love it hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails