Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Flower Power!

Hi friends!  I'm sneaking in a quick post...  I've just returned from a mini get away and I wanted to share with you my Flower Power card!  She's from Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Sampler Edition 5.  Such a cutie-pie!!!

The fabulous papers are from BasicGrey OliviaFlower Power is colored with copics, cut out and popped up with pop dots.  I've also added Raspberry Fizz Flower Soft to the flowers in her hand and on top of her head.  I love the way this looks.  Just enough to accent without being too heavy!

Those yummy pearls are Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Cream.  I'm about to share with you another first for me lol!  I mixed the pearl pen with Dreamweaver Mica Power in Pixie Dust to color the butterfly!  I see that it could have used another coat... but, oh well - that's how we learn!

Her belt and the flowers on her pants, as well as the edges of the butterfly, ribbon and mini roses got a huge helping of Viva Decor Glitter Liner.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff : )  The more I use it, the more I fall in love *sigh*

Stay tuned... Try It Out *T* is coming up shortly!!!

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

4 comments:

Margreet said...

this is so awesome Lori.....such beautiful papers and your colouring is fab!....great job!
xxx Margreet

Anne said...

Woow, this is beautifull!
Love the style of it, and the flowers and colors are amazing.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

She is beautiful! I love that you mixed stuff together!!! Gorgeous color selection!

Danni said...

how gorgeous!! Love this!

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails