Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Color Challenge

Good morning!  I've been behind the scenes the last few days working on some exciting things!!!  Later on today, I'll have more details... but for now, I'm sharing my card for Paper Romance Challenge 8.  Has it been eight weeks already?  My goodness, my hair is turning gray as I speak lol!  Where does the time go?  This week's challenge is to use the colors chocolate, teal and white.  This is one of my favorite color schemes - yay!!!

Awwwwww... you know how much I loveeeeeee bears!  He's called Bird Watch.  You can find this cutie-pie at Paper Romance Here.  As a matter of fact, you'll want to browse through Amy's store cuz she has tons of items on SALE and some delish new papers in stock.

I've colored Mr. Bear with copics:  E37 E35 E33 E31 E30; B02 B01 B000; C2 C1; G28 G24 G21 G20.  The water has a nice coat of Diamond Glaze with a touch of Viva Decor Glitter Liner for sparkle!  I love using the glitter liner on my water now... Thanks Kim!  I wanted a little color where the greenery is, so I made little clusters of flowers with my Raspberry Fizz Flower Soft.  So far, the Raspberry Fizz is my fave : )



What do ya think about the pearls?  I've been practicing hee hee!  Here's a close up of my Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Ice White 'pearls.'  Cool, huh?  I'm tellin ya... if you haven't tried this product yet, you are really missing out on some FUN!  As a matter of fact, my birthday is coming up and my mom has been asking me what I'd like... hmmmm... how 'bout pearl pens and paper pens in every color????  (Hi mom!  No pressure - the whole world is watching though lol!!!!).

Now head on over to the Paper Romance Challenge to see what the Romancers have been up to!

Until next time...

May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lori
A gorgeous card,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Angelwood said...

So totally CUTE, Lori! Love your coloring! xxAngela

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails