Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Photo Inspiration


I'm a Crafty Cardmakers Guest Designer this week!  Yippee!!!  Thank you so much, Vix, for allowing me to play in the challenge with all of your talented designers!  I appreciate your thoughtfulness in thinking of me : )

Do you enjoy photo inspiration challenges?  I do!  This one was a little tricky though...  Take a look at this!
I decided to take the blues and greens from the photo.  Well, ok - so maybe my card is more blue than green, but hey, it's all good!

This is Andrea's Kitties which you can find Here.  She's colored with my fave copics and given a nice coat of Stardust Stickles on her dress and hair bows.  You can't see it in this photo, but I also made her shoes shiny by applying Diamond Glaze.  Quick and easy to use!  I love it : )  The dp is a digital download from Bearly Mine Designs.  I adore these fabulous papers!

The punches I used are:  MS lace and Paper Shapers Photo Corner Fancy.  I had these cute lil' flowers in my garden stash, so I figured it was time to use them.  How do you like that perfect bow?  Compliments of Bow-Easy!  Now that I know how to use it, I will be using it ALL the time!!!  I LOVE it!  If you don't have one, you are missing out, I'm tellin ya... There is even a tutorial by Suzanne Dean showing you how to use it.  You gotta check it out! Here.


You'll also want to see the fabulous work the Crafty Cardmakers Design Team have waiting for your viewing pleasure!


Have you entered my candy yet?  Take a peek in my sidebar...


See you soon!


May God bless you, keep you and comfort your soul ~

4 comments:

bernietom47 said...

What a darling image. Love the colors you used. The bow IS perfect.
Hugs
Bernie

Angelwood said...

So CUTE! Love the pretty blues you've used here! Another winner! hugs, Angela

Danni said...

Super cute and adorable!

Vixykins said...

Thank you so much for being our special guest, your card is stunning as they all are :)

Going to have a browse thru your latest ones too I've just seen scrolling through. You are extremely talented Lori, thanks again x

the countdown...

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Related Posts with Thumbnails